Dalloway Terrace is the newest offering by The Bloomsbury Hotel – a member of The Doyle Collection.
At The Doyle Collection, the privacy and protection of personal data is treated with the utmost seriousness. Our privacy statement sets out the data protection practices currently in place.
We fully endorse and adhere to the principles of relevant Data Protection Legislation Acts Specifically, we state that we will:
- Obtain and process information fairly.
- Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purpose.
- Use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes.
- Keep it safe and secure.
- Keep it accurate, complete and up to date.
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes.
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to that individual, on written request.
Personal Information We May Collect
When you access our website or stay in one of our hotels, you may provide us voluntarily with certain information about yourself (“personally identifiable information”) so we are able to provide you with a particular service. Such information may include but is not limited to details such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, room preference, names and ages of children, gender and other lifestyle information that will assist us in personalising your stay.
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
Information we collect on the website and throughout your stay may be used to enhance your experience in the following ways:
- Confirm your hotel reservations
- E-mail you in advance of your stay and/or booking to make preparations
- Request your evaluation of a hotel via a satisfaction survey
- Send you correspondence relating to your hotel stay and/or restaurant booking
- Bill your credit card for Advance Purchase Reservations and Advance Deposits and Account Balances
- Respond to your customer-service inquiries or requests
- Communicate special offers and news of The Doyle Collection to you, if you choose to receive such notices
- To understand your needs and preferences, maintaining a record so we can better serve and surprise and delight our guests
- To add to our guest profile information so no matter where you travel within The Doyle Collection, you will be recognised
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
Guest Satisfaction Surveys
We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and continually improve the quality of service and product provided in our hotels. As such, customer comments and feedback are highly valued and an essential tool to our business. As part of your Overall Hotel Stay Experience, we engage a third party to randomly survey guests and request an evaluation of all aspects of your hotel stay. These surveys are sent via e-mail. If you do not wish to be contacted for satisfaction surveys, please advise the hotel either at check-in, during your stay, or via the link at the bottom of the survey invitation e-mail you receive. You may also contact email@example.com.
When making a reservation or upon checking into a hotel, you have the opportunity to opt in to receive periodic communications regarding special promotions and offers from The Doyle Collection. If you have chosen to receive them, you may opt to stop receiving these e-mails at anytime, via the link at the bottom of the email received or by contacting The Doyle Collection on firstname.lastname@example.org.
When and With Whom May We Share Your Information
In most cases, the information you provide is added to a local database and then uploaded to a global database for The Doyle Collection. In the course of processing your information, it may be necessary to transfer your information to other hotels within The Doyle Collection, their affiliates and/or third party service providers located in the United States and Europe for the purposes outlined within this Privacy Statement. As a general practice, The Doyle Collection does not sell, rent, or give physical possession of your information to unaffiliated third parties outside The Doyle Collection. The parties with whom that information is shared with are contractually prohibited from using personally identifiable information for any purpose other than for the purpose The Doyle Collection specifies.